找回密码
 立即注册
快捷导航
开启左侧

[奇才] 温格和道金斯,关于普洱的赛季点评

[复制链接]
sheep 发表于 2024-4-18 13:22:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

记者:
显然,乔丹本赛季开局表现得令人失望,但全明星赛后最后六周左右,他却成功扭转局势。整个赛季中,你们与他进行了怎样的对话?能否分享一些他如何最终摆脱低谷、以如此方式结束赛季的洞察?
Obviously Jordan season started off very disappointing fashion and then he was able to turn it on these last six weeks or so post all star break what were the conversations like with him throughout the season and what insight can you give us into how he was able to eventually get out of that slump and finish the way he did yes.
温格:
是的,乔丹就是这样的一个人。他是一个极具内省精神、善良的人,我不知道你们是否曾有机会与他长时间相处,但被广泛报道的乔丹和幕后的乔丹其实是两个人。他酷爱篮球,乐于其中,而且非常聪明,是个真正的篮球天才。因此,他很早就意识到自己在赛季初遭遇的问题,并不断告诉我们:“我会投入工作,我会去做,我会坚持下去,付出的努力终将得到回报。”整个赛季,他遭受了各种冷嘲热讽和批评,但他都选择了无视,坦率地说,他在这方面比我做得好得多。他一直坚称:“我要努力,我要努力,努力终将得到回报。”
正如你所说,他的低迷期很长,对他而言很艰难,对我们来说同样煎熬,因为我们并非旁观者,而是渴望帮他解决问题的人。但他挺过来了,因为他是个勤奋的斗士,是个真正的篮球人,拥有极高的篮球素养。有时候,球员们会让人惊讶于他们所付出的努力以及这些努力所带来的回报,乔丹就是这样。看着他一路走来,真是感慨万千。
Jordan is.He's an incredibly introspective and kind person I don't know if you'VE had a lot of time to spend with him but the Jordan that sort of.Generally gets written about and the Jordan that exists behind.Apps spectacles are two different people.He loves talking hoop he loves it.And he's a really smart a really smart kid and so like he knew what he was going through early in the season and he just kept telling us like I'm going to put in the work I'm going to do the work I'm going to do the work the work will pay off the work.Will pay off.He's taken darts and bullets anything else have the course of the season he just ignored it he ignored it better than I did quite frankly.He just kepts saying like I'm going to work I'm going to work and to work will pay off and'to your point I mean.Hoppy damn but it I mean he had a slum a long slum and it was hard for him it was hard for us to watch not as objective observers but as people who couldn't just like reach in and like fix a problem for him.But he came through because he's a worker he's a gamer he's a hooper super high character basketball player.And it's just sometimes guys will surprise by the amount of work they put in and how it pays off and he did that.He was moving.To watch him.
道金斯:
我认为我的话已经很大程度上揭示了乔丹在我心中的形象。与乔丹共事的经历让我深感,他始终脚踏实地,这一点他做得非常出色。他明白自己是一名传球手,能助他度过难关的是他的稳定性和职业道德。就像迈克所说,他比大多数人更善于屏蔽外界干扰。但我想人们可能并不理解,真正触动乔丹的并非那些我们正在谈论的琐碎之事,而是输球和失去竞争力。他对此总是忧心忡忡,并且关注如何让整个团队变得更好,而不仅仅是他自己。他对这一点有着深深的热爱,他会主动联系队友,我们在飞机上、赛后会有大量的文字交流和深入讨论。我确信他会在这些方面有所突破。虽然这个赛季从头到尾并未如他所愿,但他以一种方式结束了赛季,给了自己在夏天更多信心,去成为我们熟知的那个他可以成为的球员。所以,这就是我审视整个赛季的方式,不只是着眼于细小的片段,而是要剖析它,看清我们的位置。
I think my said most of it just to take you behind the curtain with Jordan my experiences with Jordan and they were always be where your feet are and he was really good at that he understood that this was a face who was going to pass and what was going to get him through was his consistency and his work ethic and like Mike said he ignored the noise better than most.But I don't think what people understand is what got to him was de losing and not being competitive it wasn't the stuff to be we're talking about it because he always worried about that and result in terms of tea how can we be better not just me and he had a deep passion for that he reached out to his teammates we would have a lot of text exchange a lot of talks on the plane after after games and I just knew that he'd breakthrough on that stuff did he have the season that he wantednder from beginning to end no.But did he finish the season on a way to give a more confidence to go into the summer and be the player we know he can be yeah and again that's how I kind of look at the season not in just small little increments but you break it down and then you see where we.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论21

正序浏览
芝士就是力量 发表于 2024-4-18 13:02:18 | 显示全部楼层

经历了这么多 一回首 才24岁
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

donkey 发表于 2024-4-18 13:02:33 | 显示全部楼层

温格原视频
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kiwifruit 发表于 2024-4-18 13:14:40 | 显示全部楼层

道金斯原视频
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

sheep 发表于 2024-4-18 13:22:15 | 显示全部楼层

当潮水退去,那个最努力的人就会有所展现
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| olive 发表于 2024-4-18 13:25:55 | 显示全部楼层

经历了这么多 一回首 才24岁
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

吃醋小王子 发表于 2024-4-18 15:05:22 | 显示全部楼层

在过去的两年里 你不得不忍受很多事情 这些事情会让很多人放弃 但你坚持了下来 我很佩服你对上帝的信仰 相信无论什么情况下 即使你不明白为什么 你知道回报会比斗争更大 我钦佩你总是对自己有信心 没有让困难时期改变你是谁 特别是对你的球迷 你激励了很多人 希望你永远不会忘记这一点.

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

otter 发表于 2024-4-18 17:34:54 | 显示全部楼层

这些经历都是要他慢慢反思并沉淀下来的,期待下赛季,就是不知道普尔还会不会在奇才了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

樱花飞 发表于 2024-4-18 17:48:49 | 显示全部楼层

温格和道金斯 是谁来着?
漫长的假期,普洱不能松懈啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

editor 发表于 2024-4-18 18:23:50 | 显示全部楼层

唉,休赛期吹牛逼模式又开启了吗,注意把控一下度,别搞的像这赛季一样被人各种挖坟

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

0关注

0粉丝

1186帖子

排行榜
关于我们|联系我们|隐私政策|发展历程|Archiver|手机访问|黄牌红牌| 论坛地图 |网站地图

全球中文体育球迷俱乐部 歪嘎网 版权所有. Powered:Discuz / Designed:Mr.Green

Copyright © 2002-2023 waiga.com All Rights Reserved.

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:59 , Processed in 0.734120 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表